Kensington Silver Plated Serving BowlThis piece is an all-rounder. You can use it as a table centrepiece; it will set the tone on the most austere table linen. Fill it with pot-pourri and essential oils to display in your hallway. Impress your friend by presenting your petite bites and tea cakes. Or use it as a tea light holder. You cannot go wrong with this beauty.
The Kensington Range is a beautiful collection in classic silver is elegance of the highest order. Each can be brought on its own as a statement piece, or together, you’re entering a world of decadence.
- High polished silver with intricate filigree design. Makes its mark in any room.
- Makes its mark in any room. You can fill it with scented oils in a bathroom, flower petals in a bedroom, pastries/cake in a kitchen or just place it on your dinner table as a delicate finger bowl.
- Adds a touch of class to your business/reception. Holds mints, sweets, tips.
- Excellent for event hire equipment. Place on a stage pillar to give it that Grecian effect.
- Beautiful as a gift and fail proof. You can give this to anyone between 25 and 50+ because it is timeless and has so many unexpected uses.
- Whatever you gift it as, whether it’s a housewarming gift or a birthday/anniversary you will guarantee a lifetime of class, chic and distinction. You won’t get this at High Street stores as only Crystal Edge house items that make their mark on your creative streak.
|Dimensions:||L: 32cm W: 28cm H: 13cm|